HomeBoutiqueDesign TeamsTutorialsFAQ

Friday, July 1, 2016

Happy Birthday

Happy  Friday Smiles.  Well today is my day to post a  project for mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.comThe image I chose is Summer-fairy-finna this card is for another birthday! I am on a roll LOL. I just love this image. I decided for this image I would color with Monotone colors for African American Skin. Sorry for the bad picture I was in rush this morning. Well I hope I inspired someone. Be Blessed.




Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
 LifeStyle Nesting Frames 8
Digital  Paper - Stained Glass Mosaic by Arigigi
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads & Distress Markers, H20'S
Skin -Walnut Stain - Monotone (African American Skin)
Hair-Black Soot,Walnut Stain,Vintage Photo, Gathered Twig & Tiny Bit of Pumas Stone (Distress Markers)
Outfit-Stampin Up Perfect Plum, Stampin Up Pale Plum, & Milled Lavender (Tim Holtz Distress Ink)
Wings-Stampin Up Perfect Plum, H20 Icy Iris, Iridescent Violet
Water-Stormy Sky
Grass- Dena Stamping Corner Video
La La Land Lattice Doily Border
 Crafts & You Willow- Twig Die 2
Marianna Creatable Die- Decorative Elegance
Additional Cameo Cut files
Woc flowers


Be sure to check out the fun at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!
Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
  Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...